borrower repaid arrears
• Online auction date: 17th March 2022 commencing at 09:00 until 17:00
• Guide price £275,000
• Six bedroom detached house
• Internal area 3,961 sq ft
• In need of refurbishment throughout
• Opportunity to add value
• Long Leasehold on a 999 year lease from 24th December 1894
The subject property is located in the town of Bury. The property is approximately 10.7 miles from Manchester, 40.4 miles from Liverpool and 41.9 miles from Leeds.
The property is in Council Tax Band G
2% (min £3,000) inc. VAT
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.